Monday, December 14, 2009

Travel Plans!

It's finally time for a holiday!  I am excited to take a few weeks off from work and spend some time with my visitors.  My parents will be arriving in Singapore soon (as in, a few hours) and we'll be spending some time here and then heading to Kota Kinabalu, in Borneo (the Malaysia part).  I'm pretty excited to go to Borneo; it will be nice to get out of the city and be able to do some trekking and exploring.  Hopefully we will see monkeys - orangutans and proboscis monkeys!

Then, Chris is coming to visit me!  We'll be heading off to Vietnam, to check out Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and the central coast.  I'm really excited to see all the interesting history there - ancient monuments from early tribes, remnants of French colonialism, and of course all the Vietnam War artifacts.

So, it may be a couple weeks before I update again, since I'll be in and out of Singapore.  But, I promise awesome pictures and travel stories when I do get around to updating!    

No comments:

Post a Comment